Anyone who watched last night's finale of Ugly Betty will now know that Ms Suarez fate lies in London which we are thrilled about. We enjoyed the montage though we can't recall ever checking our Blackberry's in front of Big Ben we've definitely carried shopping bags around Seven Dials.
Here a list of things we recommend for Betty.
1. Topshop Oxford Circus - to keep up with the trends.
2. Beyond Retro, Brick Lane for vintage finds
3. Dover Street Market because we'd love to see her in Erdem or some Comme.
4. Miu Miu on New Bond Street because it would suit her & they've just opened a new store.
5. If the urge to wear a poncho hits again she would definitely find one in
Camden or Portobello Market.
6. Darkroom on Lambs Conduit Street for Statement pieces
7. The Apple Store on Regent Street because she may be plain old Betty now but you never stop being clumsy. Believe us.
8. 123 boutique on Bethnal Green Road for ethical clothing.
9. Liberty & Selfridges because they're there & they're excellent.
10. Borough Market for delicious foodstuffs (which we think her father would enjoy)
11. If she starts to miss Queens then she should take a trip to Clapton.
We could go on.